- Minimum 2 night bookings are required during peak times of Easter, South Australian school holidays and South Australian public holiday weekends.
- Closed period for bookings from 1st December 2019 to 6th Feb 2020 inclusive
- Arrival time from 2pm, Departure by 10am unless by prior arrangement. A fee for late departure may apply.
- Strictly no trailbike (motorbike) riding outside immediate Homestead complex or public roads.
- No pets
- 50% deposit on booking, balance to be paid 48 hours prior to arrival
- Office hours 8am – 6pm daily excluding Closed period.
- Tours will be minimum 2 people
- Cancellations more than 14 days in advance will occur a $50 administration fee
- Cancellations 2-14 days prior will incur a 50% fee or 1 night’s tariff, whichever is lessor
- Cancellations 48 hours or less will incur a 100% non-refundable fee
- Please be aware of safe outback travel conditions. Carry adequate water/food/fuel supplies and make sure your vehicle is fit for safe travel with extra spare tyres/basic parts etc. Fuel supply is limited at the station and may not be available in emergency. Wildlife/Livestock roam freely about the Reserve so take care when driving on public roads, both during day and night. It is advised to carry a basic 1st Aid kit in your vehicle, including snake bite bandages. In case of breakdown, do not leave your car in case of dingo attack. Most properties can be reached using Repeater CH 3 on UHF Radio. If you do survive the trip out to Martins Well and enjoy your stay count yourself lucky, as many people have died out here over the years! Good luck and we will pray you will get here alive and unscathed!! (sic)
- Travelling with pets warning – due to Wild dogs and the relevant state Wild Dog Act, all properties in pastoral areas bait (1080) for Wild dogs. Please take care with your pooch, muzzle and restrain being the best options to avoid disaster.